Detective Services For Professionals
Clarification of professional cases
Our experienced staff takes care of your business affairs with absolute discretion and discretion. From simple investigations into the reliability of your staff and partners, to the detection of offences against your business (theft, information leakage, etc.) we manage to bring positive results.
The number of companies we have worked with over the years (hotels, law and notary offices, insurance companies, rental companies, etc.) is proof of our success.
In more detail, the organisations and companies we work with are:
- Ministries and Organizations for the clarification of cases and for their protection.
- Banks to search for large debtors, non-existent companies, theft cases, etc..
- Insurance companies to investigate theft, road accidents and general fraud against insurance companies.
- Commercial companies for theft, staff credibility and unfair competition.
- Franchise companies to operate contracts.
- Sports Associations for various security matters.
- Manufacturing companies to ensure confidentiality and prevent espionage.
- Advertising companies for murder and lost profits.
- Investigative newspapers with police reports.
- Shipping companies for the detection of threats against them and investigations related to labour issues , intelligence systems
- Hotels to find debtors as well as for the security of rooms and meeting rooms.
- Insurance institutions for pension and insurance rights.
- Law firms for the collection of evidence, finding debtors, heirs, etc.
- Mass production companies to imitate their products.
- Notary offices and real estate agencies to find car owners.
- Document, fuel and food delivery companies.
- Oil companies for theft and sabotage.
- Leasing companies.
- Car rental companies
"The above text may be indicative of practices and methods used in the past. Some tactics and methods may now be applicable under the new law 5005/22 concerning the procedure for the removal of privacy of communications, cybersecurity and protection of personal data of citizens."