Mobile and Social Media
Data recovery from devices and social media accounts
Electronic media have now dominated our everyday life, becoming a necessary means for the personal and professional activity of individuals. This technological evolution, as is natural, had to follow our profession. In the field of social media we provide a wide range of services such as:
- Recovery of deleted data from mobile Smartphone, iphone, symbian.(pictures, locations, calls, messages, documents, stored passwords etc.)
- Recover deleted data from Smartphone tablets, iOS, etc.
- Lock Screen Remove. In case you have forgotten the lock code of your mobile phone we have the ability to unlock it for you.
- Recover deleted data from a computer.
- Mobile phone monitoring program. Calls, messages, location, web history, yahoo, facebook, and all other applications.
- Computer monitoring program. Any movement on the computer is monitored and recorded giving you the ability to have 24 hours full control of the computer.
- Social media monitoring. Facebook , Twitter, Yahoo etc.
When you delete a file on your phone, in fact, traces of the file still exist in memory. The operating system simply marks the space where the file was located as "empty". As a result, you can't find the file and the device sees that the file is missing. We, using the technology at our disposal, can use these traces of the file to recover it entirely.
What do we achieve by doing data recovery?
With data recovery we can restore :
- Deleted contacts.
- Deleted call records. Who did we call and when? As well as how long the call lasted.
- Deleted messages.
- Deleted photos and videos.
- GPS position. The location of our mobile phone whenever the gps was on.
- Deleted conversations from viber, facebook, skype etc.
- Deleted emails (e-mails).
- Cookies and web history. Our internet search history.
Data recovery is possible even if your mobile phone is damaged.
Which mobiles can be recovered and what is the success rate?
The phones that are 100% recoverable are those that have Android as their operating system. In mobiles that run on iOS operating system such as iphone, symbian such as nokia and Microsoft there is more difficulty in recovering data but still the success rate is more than 80%. There are many cases where the concerned people try to recover the data on their own through some free program they find on the internet. In case someone is not knowledgeable about the subject and tries to "tweak" the mobile's programmer options or reset factory data on their own, there is a high chance that all the files will be lost and no longer recoverable. Having the most appropriate equipment we are at your disposal.
We store a lot of important data, files and documents on our mobile phones, such as contacts and phone numbers, email addresses, text messages, photos, videos, music, PDF documents, Office documents, etc. In fact, many people are more concerned about their data than the phone itself. For smart phone users, if your phone is damaged and you cannot enter the mobile operating system for whatever reason, you will not be able to directly connect the phone to the computer and use a backup tool. The best option would be to contact a professional.
Indications of hard disk failure
Hard disks are quite durable, but sometimes they fail. Some signs of failure are as follows:
- Strange noises
Sometimes you may hear strange noises that may indicate that your hard drive is starting to malfunction.
- Disappearing data
If some data disappears or you can't save documents, it could mean that your disk is damaged. There may be other reasons such as a virus, but these are symptoms of a damaged drive.
- The computer crashes
If your computer regularly displays the blue screen (indicating that it is about to crash) or crashes during startup it could be a sign of a drive problem.
- Late access times
Modern computers have extremely fast processors, so it won't take long to open a folder or load a file. If this happens, then your disk may be damaged.
Hard disks are fragile and can be easily damaged if you remove them from the enclosure. If you're not sure or don't feel confident, it's a good idea to go to your local computer store or contact a data recovery specialist.
"The above text may be indicative of practices and methods used in the past. Some tactics and methods may now be applicable under the new law 5005/22 concerning the procedure for the removal of privacy of communications, cybersecurity and protection of personal data of citizens."